Float Price List
1 Float Session
1 x 60 Minute Float
Dip you toe in and discover the wonderful benefits of floating.
ONLINE GIFT CARDSVarious Options
- €65 Gift Card (1 x 60min Single Float)
- €159.00 Gift Card (3 x 60 min Floats sharable)
- €90 Gift Card (1 x Double Float 2 in 1 Tank)
- €270.00 Gift Card (3 x Double Floats) NOW €230
- €250 Gift Card (5 x 60 min Floats sharable)
- €500 Gift Card (10 x 60 min Floats sharable) NOW €475
3 Float Pack €159 (Share pack)
3 x 60 Minute Floats
Share with whoever you want, or keep for yourself
- 1 x 60 Minute Float per mth
- 1/2 off your first float, if you sign up, you pay only €32.5 for your first float
- FREE extended floats
- FREE float on Birthday
- 10% off retail
- Extra floats €49
- Bring friends for €49
- float more than 6 times in a month, float for free for the rest of that month
- 3 month min commitment, mth to mth Auto Pay, 30 day notice to cancel
- 1 x 60 Minute Float
- Two persons sharing our Deluxe Ocean Float Room with beautiful starlight ceiling
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO A FLOAT?
We provide towels, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel so you can wash before and after your float.
Disposable silicone earplugs are also provided.
Your float takes place in a private room so you do not need to bring a bathing suit as it is preferable to float in the nude. It is however entirely up to your own preference, feel free to wear a bathing suit if you wish.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO BEFORE FLOATING?
Try not to shave immediately before your float. Salt water can sting and make your tank time unpleasant.
Remove your contacts prior to floating. Bring your contact case, or wear glasses to make it easy.
Caffeine can make it difficult to relax into the experience. We recommend no caffeine 4 hours or so before your float.
HOW ARE THE TANKS KEPT CLEAN?
The solution is so high in saline that no living microorganism can survive in there. After each session, the entire body of water is pumped and filtered through a 3 part filtration and sterilization system which includes Ultra Violet light and food grade hydrogen peroxide.
UV is considered the safest most effective system available. It maintains the water’s soft, clean and crystal clear appearance. In addition everyone is required to take a shower before entering the tank in order to wash off body oil, make up, hair products, etc.
WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF THE INTRO TO FLOATING SERIES?
1. Try to eat a small meal at least 2 hours prior to your session.
2. Avoid caffeinated drinks before your float.
3. Use the bathroom before your float to avoid having to get out during your float.
4. Shower before and after your float to wash the salt water from your skin and hair.
5. Cover any cuts you have on your body with Vaseline provided, open skin doesn’t feel good when it comes in contact with the Epsom salt.
6. You might have difficulty relaxing your neck on your first session, we provide floatation neck pillow to help you get comfortable although these are not necessary to float. You can use your arms to hold up your head, but then you don’t truly relax.
7. Try not to have expectations of what your experience will be. Some people float for transcendental purposes, some just float to relax. You will enjoy it more if you let it be whatever it is for you, and know it might be different every time.
8. Wring out your hair before exiting the float pod and bring a brush if you have long hair.
9. Don’t have anything scheduled following your float. You are going to be one mellow cat for at least a day or two.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!