We're looking for someone special to join our team!
Are you comfortable in a chaotic environment, a quick learner and always pushing to improve?
Who we're looking for
Full Time Position – 39hrs (Full Time Position €25k-€32k pa)
Monday: 7am-3pm or 3pm-11:45pm
Weekday Evenings: 3pm-11:45pm
Weekends: 9am-3pm or 3-11:45pm
Part Time Weekends – 21hrs (€11.50-12.50ph)
Weekends/Weekdays Sunday: 9am-6pm or 3pm-11:45pm
Part Time Flexi – 20-30hrs (€12-13ph)
Monday-Sunday Flexible (Example: 9am-3pm Wed-Fri 3pm-11:45pm & cover other shifts as required.
Extra Premium paid for Sundays
Cover holidays, planned/unplanned days off and flexibility in doing other shifts as required
Access to FREE Floats (€65 Value)
Access to discounted floats for friends/family & discount on retail
Float Facilitator Part Time – Full Time duties will include;
Cleaning float tank rooms and float tanks inside and out.
Front desk customer service, answering phones and emails, web chat, scheduling appointments, taking payments.
Proactively learning about floatation Therapy, it’s many benefits and articulating through conversation and written email communications as well as offering additional resources such as Clinical Floatation
Coaching first timers on how to float.
Continuously cleaning and maintaining the shop and it’s equipment.
Closing the shop and having it fully prepared for morning floats
Creating & Scheduling Social Media posts using Canva/buffer
Deep cleaning, changing filters, Floor drains, topping up water/salt, checking various PH/H202 Buoyancy/water levels to ensure a sparkling clean floating environment for our customers.
- As well as the above duties the Float Facilitator Supervisor will also be responsible for the following
- Training, coaching and managing other team members.
- Reporting on stock and ordering as required
- Managing Shift Schedule
- Leading Team Meetings & Staff Reviews
- Creating & Scheduling Social Media posts using Canva/buffer
- Following up on any open tasks or items as details in the the staff logbook
Essential Person Characteristics:
- Strong work ethic, flexible and willing to take on other tasks as required
- Attention to Detail is essential
- Self Motivated requiring little to no supervision
- Proactively seeks out what needs to be done and gets it done with little fuss
- Conscientious towards customers, duties, staff and management
- Kind & Caring
- Warm and friendly
- Can articulate and communicate professionally
Good, But Not Required Experience (Full Training Provided)
- Time floating, A meditation or yoga practice or time spent maintaining float tanks
- Time maintaining pools/spas
- Evening Shift Experience in the past
- Janitorial Experience
- WordPress Web Development Experience
- Creating Social media Posts using Canva/buffer or similar
- Creating Newsletters using Mailchimp/Sendinblue or similar
- Creating Copy for use in Advertising and Social media
About Zero Gravity Float Cork
We are a small family business committed to helping ourselves and our communities to live a more conscious healthy life.
We help people heal, we help them to relax and recover. We are committed to developing and improving ourselves. We practice healthy behaviours and attitudes, we move, we groove, we create, we meditate and we float.
We seek to optimise our overall health and well-being so that we can increase longevity, maximise our happiness and create harmony in our own lives and those we care about.
Our goal is to be of use to our families and our communities. We also absolutely aim to leave the world in better shape than we found it.
We want people to believe in what we’re doing, who want to grow with us as a company. We’re not looking for a cog in the wheel we need passionate, talented human beings.
If this strikes a chord with you and you feel like you might just flourish in this kind of environment, for the love of god please send us an email, we’ve been waiting for someone like you.
Email us at email@example.com with an up to date CV and a paragraph on why you think you are perfect for any of these positions.
What is Floatation Therapy?
Floatation therapy, also known as sensory deprivation or float therapy, is a holistic practice that allows you to escape the stresses of daily life and enter a state of deep relaxation. Inside our state-of-the-art float pods, you’ll effortlessly float on a soothing Epsom saltwater solution, free from external distractions. This sensory-free environment provides the perfect opportunity to unwind, meditate, and reset your mind.
The Benefits of Floatation Therapy
Our floatation therapy sessions offer an array of benefits, including:
Stress Reduction: Experience profound stress relief as your body and mind find tranquility in the weightless environment.
Mental Clarity: Enhance focus, creativity, and problem-solving abilities through the clarity achieved during your session.
Physical Recovery: Promote faster recovery from injuries, muscle soreness, and fatigue through the healing powers of Epsom salt.
Better Sleep: Floatation therapy has been shown to improve sleep quality, leaving you feeling well-rested and energised.
Mindfulness & Meditation: Achieve a deeper state of mindfulness and meditation, fostering inner peace and self-awareness.