Sanitation & Hygiene
How we keep our tanks clean and hygienic.
We're obsessed with Cleaning so you don't have to worry!
Here's what you can expect from us:
All of our float tanks come well-equipped with several features to maintain hygiene of the water.
- Float solution is sanitised for 30 minutes between floats, water is pumped through a UV light, taking care of any micro organisms that survive the extreme salt content of the water.
- The main filter device houses a replaceable 10 micron filter bag or cartridge, capable of filtering debris in the water as small as 1/4 the size of the diameter of a human hair.
- We rigorously measure PH levels, hydrogen peroxide levels, water levels, specific gravity (buoyancy), and the temperature of the float solution.
- The float tank environment is about 30% Epsom Salt; this is not an environment that bacteria like to live in. Our tanks are likely to have some of the cleanest water you’ve ever been in.
- All of our tanks’ interiors and all touch points are sanitised after every float.
- Everything in our rooms is replaced or cleaned and all of our tanks are fully ventilated for a full 60 minutes between floats.